Monday, September 21, 2009

Things that make me happy right now

  • Looking outside and seeing palm trees.

  • Looking around my apartment and knowing that we really, actually, truly are almost done moving in (and yes, I know I promised pictures - and I will post them eventually - I'm just waiting until it's totally done!).

  • Buying my RENT tickets this morning.

  • Seeing how excited my little puppy gets when one (or both) of us comes home to her.

  • Knowing that mi madre will be coming for a visit in less than a week, and that we're going to have heaploads of fun.

  • Having a husband that loves me, takes care of me, and has fun with me (...and puts up with me).

  • Knowing that both Travis and I are happy to just sit around and talk or do silly things together.

  • Knowing that we both enjoy doing the same silly things.

    (example: last night we actually took the time to make our own rankings all of the states in the order of which we would want to live, and then compared.

    For those that are curious, our top states are: Arizona, Washington, Virginia, Oregon, Ohio, New York, Nevada and Maryland.

    Rounding out the bottom are Louisiana, Montana, North Dakota and, of course, Wyoming)

  • Getting pictures like this of Chandler in Korea. This is so cool.




  • Eating up Brach's mellowcreme pumpkins that only come out in stores this time of year (this is both a good and bad thing for me).

  • Using sites like this that give me great discounts on just about any online shopping. I can't tell you how much money this has saved me.

  • Being able to still keep in touch with friends from all over even though I'm way far away (and not feeling like things are suddenly drastically different).

  • Sharing a home with my family, and knowing that it's our favorite place to be.

And that's how it is.