Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Home update

So, we're making serious progress on the apartment now! The chaotic tornado wreckage that had been our home for the last two weeks is clearing up and, lo and behold, it actually looks like a home now (gasp!)...and I have to laugh because now the living room almost looks empty without all the boxes... ... ... I'll get used to it.

But being me, of course, I've now decided that half of the study needs to be repainted, because the color's just not right. *sigh* Sometimes I wish that I wasn't so particular about these things. But then I remember that I like this stuff, and I like making our home. So it's worth it. =]

I'll post pictures when everything's completely in place. Probably not till this weekend, since our new sleeper sofa doesn't get delivered till Friday (yes, now we have a way to house visitors, so by all means, come on down!).


And that's how it is.